Contact: Bini Ludlow
Phone: 01761 411781
Mobile: 07961 320193
For adults and young budding chefs who would like to learn more on how to combine different spices to produce tasty authentic Indian food. Come and experience a lesson to give you confidence to cook flavourful Indian food in your own kitchen.
There are four levels of cookery class available:
• Novice- suitable for anyone who wishes to learn the basic skills of Indian cooking and spices.
• Intermediate - suitable for anyone who has completed the novice course or is confident in a kitchen environment. Learn new skills and try out new flavour combinations used in Indian cooking.
• Advanced - suitable for experienced cooks who are confident using spices but want to learn new techniques to develop richer, intense, aromatic spicy flavours and also want to create a complete traditional authentic Indian meal.
• Bespoke – these offer adventurous cooks the opportunity to explore and learn something in particular. Each lesson is planned to your requirement.
How it works:
a hands on cookery class for up to 3 people. Prices start at £30pp (£90 per sesion) please ask for further details.
- I supply all the ingredients and equipment
- classes can be arranged for evenings or daytime
- you book, turn up and enjoy the experience
- you take home the curry you make
- free recipes and spices to take away for each dish
Have fun and enjoy the experience!
Why not buy the cookery lesson for a loved one!
Birthday present, Valentines gift, Mothers or Fathers day treat, Special occasion or simply have a fun night out with a difference and learn something new.
'Absolutely brilliant, great teacher, really relaxed and fun, very impressive outcome and lovely atmosphere' - Rachel and Dave
'It was amazing, thank you' – Erin
'Brilliant' – Roy
'The dhai varas are delicious and with the yogurt and tamarind chutney are great accompaniments. I have never had this before. Delicious' – Judy
'I want more! (Dokra!). I know that anybody who likes a curry and thinks they cook 'a mean Indian' could certainly enjoy and gain from your cookery classes (do you have the recipe for Humble pie?)' - Seb and Nick
'Hi Bini, Thank you very very much for Jasmine's party yesterday, she had a brilliant time and really enjoyed it. Lots of her friends said it was the best party ever! James, Claire and Jasmine (aged 9)